Our take on a classic, gold band with added dimension. Stack multiples for a modern look. The irregularity harkens back to an ancient past. A weighty and substantial piece, suitable for a commitment band.
- This beautiful, organic ring was first created by hand in wax.
- Cast in recycled brass, gold plated brass or sterling silver
- Polished to a high shine.
- Sizes 5-9 kept in stock, inquire for custom sizing
- Silver is made to order, please allow 1-2 weeks to ship if not in stock.
- Read jewelry care instructions below
Stunning and elemental pieces by Dea Dia have been among our favorites for YEARS. Designer, Jessica Lawson, hand fabricates these heirlooms in her studio in the high desert of California. They capture abstract yet organic sensibilities that hold an elevated sense of medium.
This item is shipped directly from the maker! This means you may receive your order in multiple shipments (if you are ordering more than one item) and if it is being made-to-order, please be mindful of the designer's individually allocated lead times! We are proudly connecting our customers and the designers we love in a direct way in the hopes that we can support other small businesses in tandem with our own!