A hand-twisted rope ring cast in recycled metals designed to be stacked and mixed and matched to your heart's desire. Twists symbolize the intertwining of two souls. Choose solid silver or 14k as a wedding or rope engagement ring, a commitment band that will last a lifetime.
- This beautiful, organic ring was first created by hand in wax
- Cast in recycled brass, gold plated brass, sterling silver or 14k solid gold
- Sizes 5-9 kept in stock, inquire for custom sizing
- Silver & gold are made to order, please allow 1-2 weeks to ship if not in stock.
- Read jewelry care instructions below
Stunning and elemental pieces by Dea Dia have been among our favorites for YEARS. Designer, Jessica Lawson, hand fabricates these heirlooms in her studio in the high desert of California. They capture abstract yet organic sensibilities that hold an elevated sense of medium.
This item is shipped directly from the maker! This means you may receive your order in multiple shipments (if you are ordering more than one item) and if it is being made-to-order, please be mindful of the designer's individually allocated lead times! We are proudly connecting our customers and the designers we love in a direct way in the hopes that we can support other small businesses in tandem with our own!