This large, pear tanzanite glitters through its rose-cut faceting with icy inclusions and rich indigo blues. Accented with rows of bead set white diamonds. Rose cut faceting and an open back add light and sparkle to this vibrant blue ring.
- Low-profile and easy to wear
- Half round comfort-fit band
- Tanzanite is a birthstone for December
- Ready to ship size 7.5, please allow 3-5 days to resize
- We are so proud to carry jewelry from Portland-based fine jewelry maker, Emma Brooke Jewelry. These pieces are fabricated using 100% recycled metals, and ethically sourced materials.
This item is shipped directly from the maker! This means you may receive your order in multiple shipments (if you are ordering more than one item) and if it is being made-to-order, please be mindful of the designer's individually allocated lead times! We are proudly connecting our customers and the designers we love in a direct way in the hopes that we can support other small businesses in tandem with our own!
In partnership with Greenspark; all orders will remove 10 plastic bottles from the ocean, and all orders over $200 will offset 1000kg of carbon!