Another zero waste design (I actually use scrap fabric for the collar so these are net-positive) and inclusive cut.
Key Features Include
- Hand woven strip cloth from West Africa (bogolan)
- Hand dyed with fermented mud (Mud-cloth)
- Wide, bracelet length sleeves
- Big, roomy pockets for All The Things
- Gender and size neutral fit
Each jacket is one of a kind. While patterns are repeated, no two will ever be the same and the design uses entire piece of cloth.
Roughly: 30" PTP, 34" STH, 20" Sleeve (circumference)
Made in North Carolina
This item is shipped directly from the maker! This means you may receive your order in multiple shipments (if you are ordering more than one item) and if it is being made-to-order, please be mindful of the designer's individually allocated lead times! We are proudly connecting our customers and the designers we love in a direct way in the hopes that we can support other small businesses in tandem with our own!