- Our Over the Moon Gua Sha Facial Oil makes gliding your gua sha tool over the skin easy; made for a daily gua sha practice
- Minimal formula created for all skins in mind
- Has a base of antioxidant-rich non-comedogenic oils: sunflower and moringa
- Cruelty-free certified by Leaping Bunny
- Gua sha is a 4,000 year old holistic health massage technique that originates from China. Learn more about it here, in our Q&A with licensed TCM practitioner and acupuncturist Vanessa Ho
- Our tool is made from pure natural raw rose quartz and each tool is one of a kind (just like you!), so what you receive may not be the one pictured – each varies slightly in shade of pink, pattern and surface
- We launched this tool to celebrate our founder’s heritage and upbringing
- Includes an easy-to-follow gua sha guide and a pretty pink velvet reusable pouch to protect and store your tool
- Spa headband is handmade in Italy in collaboration with Elena Scarlata with GOTS certified organic cotton and tencel + hand-printed with eco-friendly dyes
We are so proud to add Pink Moon to our apothecary elements! “Pink Moon is a lifestyle brand and inclusive community at the intersection of ancient wellcare practices and high quality eco-friendly products. [Their] mission is to inspire others to love themselves unapologetically and live life with intention and joy.”
We find the attention to ingredients and small batch production methods is evident; the innovation is imbued in the care that is rendered in every product.
This item is shipped directly from the maker! This means you may receive your order in multiple shipments (if you are ordering more than one item) and if it is being made-to-order, please be mindful of the designer's individually allocated lead times! We are proudly connecting our customers and the designers we love in a direct way in the hopes that we can support other small businesses in tandem with our own!