The inspiration: On that Monday they had been anticipating for months, they met at their favorite park, sipping wine from a porrón, the leaves of the trees turned into a camera obscura creating hundreds of little crescents, the sky turned dark for a few minutes and the birds chirped, they made a pinky promise while they danced that they would be forever be bonded by that spectacular light.
- The Obscura Ring is an oval signet ring that was first carved in wax in our live/work studio
- Cast in recycled brass and sterling silver.
- Sizes 5-9 in stock, please inquire for additional sizing
- Please allow for slight irregularities as this is a handmade item.
- Solid gold made to order; engraving available, please contact.
Stunning and elemental pieces by Dea Dia have been among our favorites for YEARS. Designer, Jessica Lawson, hand fabricates these heirlooms in her studio in the high desert of California. They capture abstract yet organic sensibilities that hold an elevated sense of medium.
This item is shipped directly from the maker! This means you may receive your order in multiple shipments (if you are ordering more than one item) and if it is being made-to-order, please be mindful of the designer's individually allocated lead times! We are proudly connecting our customers and the designers we love in a direct way in the hopes that we can support other small businesses in tandem with our own!